Transfer Student Resources
- Counseling Center: The UMD Counseling Center offers a variety of services including individual and group counseling/psychotherapy, Majors Walk-ins, time management/study skills workshops, Disability Support Services, and more.
- OrgSync: OrgSync is UMD’s student organization directory. It includes descriptions and contact information for over 800 student organizations.
- International Student & Scholar Services: ISSS assists international students with the process of applying to Maryland, advising on immigration requirements, and making the most of the academic experience here.
- Letters and Sciences Transfer Newsletters and Presentations
- Tau Sigma National Honor Society
Tau Sigma is UMD’s national honor society for transfer students.
- Transfer2Terp (T2T): Maryland’s learning community for students transferring to UMD from a Maryland community college.
- Transfer2Terp (T2T) Student Organization: The Transfer2Terp Student Organization open to all students. It is “a supportive transfer community focused on succeeding in and out of the classroom and improving the transfer student experience at the University of Maryland, College Park.”
- Transfer and Off-Campus Student Life: Check out Good Morning Commuters, a free monthly breakfast or Off Campus Student Appreciation Week! Off Campus Student Life is a one stop shop for all things off-campus.
- Transfer Credit Services: Need to have a transfer course evaluated? Planning on taking a class at another institution? Contact Transfer Credit Services with any questions or concerns you have about transfer courses, including AP and IB credit.
- Tutoring Services: Having trouble in one of your classes? Need additional assistance studying for an upcoming exam? Check out all of the FREE tutoring services offered at UMD!
- University Career Center & The President’s Promise: From an extensive job/internship database and resume workshops to career counseling and FOCUS-2 (major/career assessment), The University Center & The President’s Promise provides a plethora of career development services and resources to help students prepare for today’s competitive job market.
- University Health Center: Need to get your Immunization/Proof of Vaccination hold cleared? Feeling under the weather? Contact the University Health Center for all of your health and wellness needs.
- Veteran Student Life: Veteran Student Life is a hub for resources that serve veterans including VA Education Benefits, Terp Vets (Student Veteran Organization), counseling, scholarships, and more.