In response to university guidance regarding COVID-19, Letters and Sciences has decided to discontinue in-person meetings/events. Our office will not be open for students to visit but there will be alternative advising services provided.
- For full Fall 2020 course information visit the Office of the Registrar and Keep Learning websites.
- Please visit International Student & Scholar Services for the latest information on international student requirements.
- For LTSC students with an assigned advisor please contact your advisor with questions.
- For LTSC students without an advisor please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or for quick questions use the Drop-In Hours Online Chat.
- For Freshmen Connection questions email email@example.com
- For other questions call 301-259-1876 or 301-476-4681 during business hours (Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM)
Current Letters and Sciences Students
Current Letters and Sciences students may schedule an appointment with their assigned advisor using the Schedule Now button. You will log in with your UMD directory ID and password.
As of now, ALL advising appointments will not be an in-person appointment. Your assigned advisor will reach out to you to arrange it via phone or virtual advising.
Students in another major that want to switch to Letters and Sciences need to complete a Change of Major Workshop.